Second open letter from former Qadiani, Sheikh Raheel Ahmad (Germany)
In the name of the Qadiani Caliph
Researching Mirza’s claim to prophethood in the light of his writings
Sheikh Raheel Ahmed (Germany) remained a Qadiani for almost fifty years. In the meantime, he held several important positions for the propagation of Qadianiyyah, but when it finally became clear to him that Qadianiyyah is a false movement and the name of misguidance spread in the name of Islam, he sincerely repented of Qadianiyyah last year, and officially converted to Islam. An example of how Sheikh Raheel’s repentance has caused an earthquake in the House of Qadianism and what facts he has revealed can be seen in the following article. Named after the current caliph of the Qadianis.
We are grateful to Mr. Abdul Rehman Yaqub Bawa, Ameer of Khatam Naboot Academy, London, for contacting Sheikh Raheel and providing all this material to Darul Uloom Deoband. Sheikh Raheel’s letter is presented here for the benefit of the readers.
Earlier, the first episode of “Life of Jesus (pbuh) was presented by Mirza Qadiani”.
Shah Alam Gorakhpuri. Deputy Nazim, All India Council for the Protection of End of Prophethood,
Darul Uloom Deoband.
بسم اللہ الرحمن الرحیم
نحمدہ و نُصَلِّی علی رسُولِہِ الکریم
Second open letter to Mirza Masroor
Sheikh Raheel Ahmad Germany.
In the name of:
Mr. Mirza Masroor Ahmed.
And the friends of Ahmadiyya .
Peace be upon you
Khaksar, like many of you, was born in the house of Ahmadi parents, grew up in Rabwah, and, like you, became a victim of blind faith and propaganda spread by the elders of the Jamaat. The Promised One, the Promised Messiah and the Prophet thought, but suddenly an incident caught my attention and I read the books and biography of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Sahib objectively, then Mirza Sahib’s claims seemed to be a masterpiece of contradictions. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Sahib himself has written that “there is a contradiction in the words of a liar” (Brahmin Ahmadiyya Part V, Rukh, vol. 1, p. 5) and from these contradictions we know that Mr. Mirza Sahib’s The claims are not only baseless but also an insult to the Holy Prophet (PBUH) and an attack on his place of prophethood. Since a large part of my life has been spent with you people, naturally I feel a divine attachment for you. And that is why these few lines are at your service, I request you to read them and consider them once. Mirza Sahib claims that in the Ahmadiyya Brahmins, God has named him Nabi and Rasool. He says: Are And even in the Brahmin Ahmadiyya, which has been in print for twenty-two years, these words are not insignificant (see page 3, Brahmin Ahmadiyya). In it, this helpless person is clearly called as a messenger. (Correction of a mistake, R.K., vol. 2/3) Let us examine the Holy Quran, Hadiths and Mirza Sahib’s own writings to see what is the position of Mirza Sahib? And what are they in the mirror of their writings?
The Holy Qur’an clearly states: “Muhammad (peace be upon him) was not the father of any man among you, nor is he (will be) but the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets, and Allah is Aware of all things. ۔ Al-Ahzab: 1 (This translation is taken from Tafsir Saghir which has been published by Jamaat Ahmadiyya). When we see that Allah has given a great explanation and example that just as the Holy Prophet (sws) is not the father of any man, so he is the destroyer of the prophets. So let’s see if the hadith confirms these meanings. In this regard, the hadiths of three different periods are presented:
- The Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “The example of me and other prophets is like a man who built a house and made it very nice and decorated, but left a brick space in one corner. People would walk around this house and be happy to see it and say why not even a single brick was laid? The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) added: “I am in the brick. I filled this empty space. The Qasr of Prophethood was completed by me and the chain of Prophets was ended with me. (Bukhari, Musnad Ahmad, Nisa’i, Tirmidhi, Ibn Asakar) This means that a brick that has been placed in it will no longer be a brick and will not come out.
- On the most important occasion of the farewell pilgrimage, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: The fact is that there will be no prophet after me and no ummah after you! So worship your Lord, keep up the five daily prayers, fast in Ramadan, pay the Zakat of your wealth happily, and obey your Lord, you will enter the Paradise of your Lord. (Kunzal Amal, Ali Hamish, Musnad Ahmad, page 2). Now you see that this hadith makes it very clear that in order to enter Paradise, faith is the first condition if there is no prophet after the Holy Prophet, and then faith in other things, that is, the five pillars of Islam Is. The announcement was made at the largest gathering of Muslims at the time.
- Now we see what the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say in case of illness. It is narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn’ Umar that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came to us and it seemed that he was saying goodbye to us. He said three times: “I am an ummi prophet and there is no prophet after me as long as I am among you. Listen to me and obey me and if I am taken away from the world, then hold fast to the Book of Allah, its lawful and lawful.” Consider haraam as haraam. (Reported by Ahmad) That is, even at the time of his demise, the same emphasis was laid down that there is no prophet after the Holy Prophet.
From the above quotations one thing becomes clear that the Holy Prophet (sws) is the last prophet and no prophet can come after him. But can there be any interpretation of the above quotations? Before that, let us present Mirza Sahib’s instructions on the subject of the end of Prophethood. About Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Sahib himself and his book Brahmin Ahmadiyya and some of his own instructions about Mujaddid, because these instructions are possible for you. Help me understand my conscience.
Brahmin Ahmadiyya: Mirza Sahib wrote the first book Brahmin Ahmadiyya, the first four volumes of Brahmin Ahmadiyya were published in 3 /, and the fifth volume was published after 5 years and these are his claims about this book (if any There are many, I am just mentioning a few)
- “This helpless man wrote a book; It has been compiled in such a way that after the study of it, the acceptance of Islam has become nothing more than the acceptance of the truth. ” (Advertisement April 2, Tabligh Rasalat Part I, page 2).
- “And author is also informed that it is a modern time and that his spiritual accomplishments are similar to those of the Messiah, son of Mary. Even after the advertisement, if a person does not want to become a true seeker and does not come with sincerity, then we have a complete argument on it. ” (Refer to Advertisement No. 2, Collection of Advertisements Volume 2, Pages 1 to 5).
- “In this tumultuous time, the only book of debate that can give spiritual impetus is one that, through in-depth research, unravels the finer details of the true nature.” (Refer to Advertisement No. 2, Collection of Advertisements, Volume 2, Page 3).
- “So now the trustee and custodian of this book is outwardly and inwardly the Lord of the worlds.” (Advertisement No. 2, Collection of Advertisements, Volume 1, Page 3).
In his definition of Mujaddid, Mirza Sahib says: Those who receive the power of Mujaddid from God Almighty are not mere sellers of Istikhan, but they are really the Deputy Messenger of Allah (PBUH) and his spiritual caliph. God makes them inheritors of all the blessings that are given to the prophets and messengers….. And the revelation of God Almighty is manifested in their hearts and they are taught by the Holy Spirit in every difficult time and there is no worldliness in their speech and character…..Because they were completely cleansed and all perfection was drawn. (Fatah Islam Footnote, Spiritual Treasures, Volume 1, Page 3).
Claiming to be infallible about his caste, he says:
- “Allah Almighty does not allow me to make a single mistake. And it protects me from every wrong thing. ” (Noor-ul-Haq Part II, ر۔خ، ج:۸ ، ص:۲۷۲).
“Everything I said was by God’s command, and I said nothing on my own.” (مواہب الرحمن، ر۔خ، ج:۱۹، ص: ۲۲۱).
Now let us see how Mirza Sahib interprets the verse of Khatam-un-Nabiyyin. Mirza Sahib says in his book Azala-e-Oham:
- That is, Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the finisher of the Prophets. Elsewhere, while interpreting verse 41 (above) of Surah Al-Ahzab, he says: Do you not know that the Lord of Grace and Mercy named our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) Khatam al-Anbiya ‘without any exception and that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has clearly interpreted it There is no prophet after him, and if we allow the appearance of a prophet after the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), then we will justify the opening of the revelation after the door of prophecy is closed, which is invalid. As it is not hidden from the Muslims and how can a prophet come after our messenger when after his death the revelation was cut off and Allah ended the chain of prophets through you. (حمامة البشریٰ، ر۔خ، ج:۷، ص: ۲۰۰ و ۲۰۱)
- “The Holy Qur’an does not allow any messenger to come after the last of the prophets, whether he is a new messenger or an old messenger.” (ازالہ اوہام، ر۔خ، ج:۳، ص:۵۱۱)
- According to the Holy Qur’an, the Prophet is the one who has received the rules and beliefs through the religion of Gabriel, but the revelation of Prophethood has been sealed for thirteen hundred years. Will this seal be broken at that time? (ازالہ اوہام، ر۔خ، ج:۳، ص: ۳۸۷)
We see that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Sahib claims that he is a reformer and that the Qur’an has been taught by God and that he claims to present the authenticity of Islam through all kinds of arguments, research and does not utter a word without God’s will. And for the renewal of the religion, God does not allow them to be mistaken for a single moment. In this capacity, they are acknowledging the end of prophet hood in the same sense in which the Holy Prophet, his Companions and the Imams and Muslims have been believed. Apart from this, Mirza Sahib’s son Khalifa II also confirms our belief, saying that any other kind of meaning is Kufr. His (Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Sahib-Naqil) belief was the same as that of ordinary Muslims at first but then he changed both. (بحوالہ الفضل، ۶/ستمبر۱۹۴۱/، خطبہ جمعہ کالم۳)
What happens now is that some scholars of truth have guessed from the God-given insight that their intention is to become a prophet and when they raise an objection, Mirza Sahib’s answers should be seen “Let it be clear to them that we also curse the claimant of prophethood.” (اشتہار، مجموعہ اشتہارات، ج:۲، ص: ۲۹۷ و ۲۹۸). In this way they manage to reduce the opposition temporarily, but the fears of the Ulama-e-Haq come true that as their Sahib (ie Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Sahib) develops, their claims will also increase. ۔ Was Mirza Sahib meditating or not? I think this reference is enough! Dr. Mir Muhammad Ismail Sahib told me that I have heard many times from the Promised Messiah that I have hysteria. Sometimes he used to say maraq. (سیرت المہدی حصہ دوئم، ص: ۵۵، از مرزا بشیر احمد ایم اے). And I think the reference to what is mediocrity will suffice: “If it is proved that a plaintiff had hysteria, molecules, or epilepsy, then there is no need for another multiplication to refute his claim because it is an injury that uproots the very fabric of its authenticity. (مضمون ڈاکٹر شاہنواز صاحب قادیانی، مندرجہ رسالہ ریویو آف ریلیجنز، قادیان، ص:۶ و۷، بابت ماہ اگست ۱۹۲۶/، بحوالہ قادیانی مذہب صفحہ ۱۴۵)
Now look at how Mirza Sahib, in advancing his claims, not only reaches the position of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) but also tries unsuccessfully to remove him.
- “I do not claim to be a prophet. Is it your fault or are you saying something with an idea? Is it necessary that whoever claims inspiration should also become a prophet?” And I do not want to call these signs miracles, but according to our religion, the names of these signs are miracles which are given following Allah and His Messenger. (جنگ مقدس، ر۔خ، ج:۶، ص: ۱۵۶)
- “Remember that many people are deceived when they hear the name of a prophet in my claim and think that it is as if I have claimed the prophecy which was given directly to the prophets in the past, but they are mistaken in this idea.” (حقیقة الوحی حاشیہ ر۔خ، ج:۲۲، ص: ۱۵۴)
- It is true that the revelation that God revealed to this servant contains many words of the Prophet and the Messenger and the Messenger, so it does not apply to the true meaning. But in the figurative sense, God has the power to remember an anointed person with the word of a prophet or the word of an apostle. ” (سراج منبر، ر۔خ، ج:۱۲، ص:۵)
Now, when there is noise from all sides, what explanation is being offered?
- It is not a claim of prophethood but a claim of muhaddith which has been done by the command of God Almighty. (ازالہ اوہام، ر۔خ، ج:۳، ص:۳۲۰)
- A muhaddith who is one of the messengers and also a prophet Although he is a perfect follower, he is also a prophet for a reason and for a muhaddith, he must be like a prophet and get the same name in the sight of God Almighty as the name of this prophet. (ازالہ اوہام، ر۔خ، ج:۳، ص: ۴۰۷)
- “This helpless God has come as a narrator for this ummah. And of course, like the prophets, he comes as a messenger, and like the prophets, he is obliged to speak loudly about himself, and whoever denies this is punished to a certain extent. ” (توضیح مرام، ر۔خ، ج:۳، ص:۶۰)
- The sign of the promised Messiah is that he will be a prophet of God, that is, one who receives revelation from God Almighty. But this is not the end of prophecy. So this blessing has been given especially to the helpless. ” (ازالہ اوہام، ر۔خ، ج:۳، ص: ۴۷۸)
What happens now is that because of these amorphous claims, the opposition grows immensely, to cool it down temporarily, On October 2; 1891 they publish an advertisement for a helpless traveler.
- “I am not a prophet. And I do not deny miracles and angels and Laylat al-Qadr, etc., but I believe in all matters that are part of Islamic beliefs and, as is the belief of Ahl-e-Sunnah wa’l-Jama’ah, I believe in all that is Muslim proof according to the Qur’an and Hadith. I consider any other claimant of prophethood and prophethood after Syedna wa Maulana Hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him) to be a liar and a disbeliever.” (مجموعہ اشتہارات، ج:۱، ص: ۲۳۰)
After this, during the discussion with the scholars on 5th February, 1892 they give their written consent with the signatures of the witnesses.
“In the service of all Muslims, it is requested that as many words as there are in the magazine “Fatah-e-Islam”, “Tawzeeh-ul-Maram” and “Azala-e-Oham” of this helpless person are that the muhaddith is a prophet in one sense or that the muhaddith is a partial prophethood or That Muhaddith is a flawed prophecy, all these words do not have a real meaning but are simply expressed in their literal meaning. Otherwise, I do not claim to be a true prophet. So, the second point is that instead of the word muhaddith, the word muhaddith should be understood everywhere and the word nabi should be considered as cut.” (مجموعہ اشتہارات، ج:۱، ص: ۳۱۲و ۳۱۳)
In the same way, sometimes confessing, sometimes denying, sometimes interpreting step by step, he finally came to the claim that.
- “The true God is the one who sent his messenger to Qadian.” (رافع البلا، ر۔خ، ج:۱۸، ص: ۲۳۱)
- “You are still a messenger, just as a messenger was sent to Pharaoh.” ( ملفوظات، ج:۸، ص: ۴۲۴)
But even after becoming a prophet and messenger of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Sahib, there is no consolation.
- What is the Shari’ah? He who stated a few things and prohibitions through his revelation and prescribed a law for his ummah became the owner of the Shari’ah. So the Russians of this definition are also against us, because in my revelation there are both commands and not. (اربعین۴، ر۔خ، ج:۱۷، ص: ۴۳۵)
But still his molecule does not allow Mirza Sahib to take the chain, that there are still other cases where the case is now prepared to move forward by removing the Holy Prophet (sws) from his place to sit.
- Now is not the time to reveal the name of Muhammad, that is, there is no glorious service left. Because to a reasonable extent that glory has appeared. The sun’s rays are no longer tolerable. Now I need the cool light of the moon and I am in the color of Ahmed. ” (اربعین ۴، ر۔خ، ج:۱۷، ص: ۴۴۵ و ۴۴۶)
What happens now is that the servant thinks that perhaps he himself has taken the place of the Holy Prophet (sws). Now Mirza Sahib will stop here, but he did whatever he could to stop. Now how to increase one’s position from the Holy Prophet? Says
- “Many thrones descended from heaven, but my throne was spread out on top.” (تذکرہ صفحہ ۶۳۸)
But do you stay here or not? No sir, now there are others beyond the stars.
- “Listen, my son, listen.” (البشریٰ جلد اول صفحہ ۴۹)
But what is the first determination that allows them to take China somewhere, in the same way they say that they reach their destination without looking back.
- “I saw in one of my discoveries that I am God and I believe that I am the same so I first created the heavens and the earth in a concise form.“ (کتاب البریہ، ر۔خ، ج:۱۳، ص: ۱۰۳ تا ۱۰۵)
Unfortunately, beyond that, the destinations disappeared; otherwise the fun nature would have got something else. Now when you look and consider that a person who swears and curses the claimant of prophethood, claiming to be rejuvenated, anointed and full, is under the influence of satanic revelations, claiming not only prophecy but also divinity, not only his own. Rather, it spoils the fate of many generations. Consider these questions with a cold heart:
- Is there a contradiction in the word of the one who is inspired by God?
- Does a helper, after being cleansed of the Holy Spirit and infallible, change the pantheon in the same way as Mirza Sahib?
- Doesn’t the above quotation prove that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Sahib has declared a prophethood which has no place in Islam, in defiance of Islamic beliefs?
- Didn’t they fall prey to the hadith that thirty false claimants of prophethood will be born in this way?
- By believing in the prophecy of Mirza Sahib, are you not going against the religion of Islam, the Qur’an and Muhammad (peace be upon him)?
My Ahmadi friends! After all, what compels you to follow a prophet, if not a liar, then at least follow the wrong person and be cut off from your communities and relatives in this world, instead of the pleasure of God’s officials and the pleasure of a family and be compelled to accept the desire? In the name of God, this family has taken over your faith, family, children, honor, time, wealth, property, everything, and given you the status of farmers. The family which, according to Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Sahib, was like an inferior landlord and whose property was in debt, today that family has become a billionaire based on your donations, but what do you have? Above all, he not only lost his destiny, but also wrote his name in Enemies of Rasool. For God’s sake, read the books of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad carefully and be free from the propaganda of the congregation, then you will find nothing but exaggerations and interpretations and abuses of every prophecy, or the flattery of Christ will be seen in the court of the Antichrist. ! If you read the biography of Mahdi author Mirza Bashir Ahmad Ibn Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Sahib, you will know that the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to strictly refrain from touching the hands of any woman while taking the oath of allegiance. And this (may God bless him and grant him peace) Muhammad Sani himself used to press and serve the body of non-mahram girls and non-mahram women all night long. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was a model of cleanliness. The stockings were worn in such a way that the heel was hanging above and the toe was hanging from the front, the left foot of the shoe was on the right and the right foot was on the left, the heel was fixed And when he left, there was a thumping sound, a loose clay for ablution and a pinch of sugar in the same pocket. (For more details, see the biography of Mehdi by Mirza Bashir Ahmad, Volume I)
Tell your faith, is this the way of the prophet? Not even a normal human being can do that! On the pretext of this trick and false oath, the claim that all the messengers are in my do! Think about who you are following. This is a new religion that is being presented in the guise of Islam by robbing Islam. Tell your faith that you have seen with your own eyes a thousandth of the allegiance that your caliph makes every year? Every Ahmadi is thinking that big pledges have been made not in our city but in another city, not in our country but in another country. Take a look as far as you can, look at your city, ask your serious relatives in other cities and countries, and everyone will talk about another city, and they will say, “No, or to you and in other cities.” Work is going on but people in our city are slow. ”Don’t be surprised! Such paperwork is for propaganda in a party which is based on false revelations, false oaths, false prophecies and the desire for wealth! Avoid one-sided propaganda and avoid endangering yourself and your families.
I conclude my appeal by saying that may Allah help you and me to recognize and understand the truth and protect you from the false claimants of prophethood and may your end and mine end on the pure and true religion of Muhammad (peace be upon him) and not On the religion of the British, or in the pursuit of another, lost path! Amen.
Sheikh Raheel Ahmad (Former Ahmadi)